雅思写作评分标准里，有一项评分标准是TR，task response, 任务回应。所以写作要求你紧扣题目，但是，雅思口语里，没有任务回应这一项，所以你可以在一个大范围内聊。
I've been a big fan of reading since I was a kid, but one fascinating book that I would like to talk about is called “Talking With Strangers”, which I read while I was on vacation in Thailand.（最喜欢的一本书）
I've met a ton of people who fly a lot, but one particular person that I would like to talk about is one of my closest friends, who I first met while I was working as a volunteer three years ago.（经常坐飞机的人）
I've definitely visited a lot of people over the years, but one particular time that I would like to talk about is when I visited my history professor while I was working on an essay about the Tang Dynasty of China.（拜访某人）
describe an unusual vacation you took
I’ve taken a lot of vacations before，but one particular vacation that I would like to talk about is when I went to Saipan，which is part of the united states of America.
describe an old person who is interesting
I’ve met a lot of elderly people who are interesting，but one particular person that I would like to talk about is ……，who is ……
describe a historical building you have been to
describe your favorite singer or band
这三道题的how you know/when小点，答案的展开很相似。加粗部分相同，是值得模仿的。
describe a new public place you would like to visit
– 给出背景It was a couple of months ago, on a Saturday actually. I was hanging out with a good friend of mine in a coffeehouse, um, in the afternoon, I remember. We were shooting the breeze（闲聊）, talking about anything that came to mind. At one point, he asked me if I had heard about the opening of a mall in our city. I said no and he just began togo on and on and on about how good this place was.
describe a foreign celebrity you want to meet in person
– 给出背景I know him because a couple of months ago, on a Saturday actually. I was hanging out with a good friend of mine in a coffeehouse, um, in the afternoon, I remember. We were shooting the breeze, talking about anything that came to mind. At one point, she asked me whether I had heard about G-Dragon. I said no and she just began to go on and on and on about how amazing he was. So yeah, this is how I know G-Dragon.
describe an interesting conversation you had with a stranger
– 给出背景It was a couple of months ago, on a Saturday actually. I was hanging out with a good friend of mine in a coffeehouse, um, in the afternoon, I remember. We were shooting the breeze, talking about anything that came to mind. At one point, we began to talk about G-Dragon, a pop icon in Korea, and that was when the guy sitting at the next table chimed in. He was a huge fan of G-Dragon.
当你给出背景，很有可能用到“过去进行时”，当时我正干嘛呢，然后怎么怎么样，知道了这个人/这首歌/这本书。比如答案里的I was hanging out with...
给出具体的时间（it was.. ago,on a xxx actually）+过去进行时（I was hangingout with..）+这件事怎么发生（at one point）
describe a child who made you laugh happily
describe a time you gave advice to others
describe a water sport you would like to try in the future
Describe？Strong adjectives（Strong adjectives就是已经表示极为xx的词，hilarious极为幽默的。通常可以给人语言水平不错的印象）?
添加的话：absolutely, utterly, really, pretty
describe a person who has interesting ideas or opinions
describe a park/garden you like visiting
describe a healthy lifestyle you know
describe a time you received horrible service
Describe a time that you looked for information from the Internet
You should say:
– when it happened
– what you were looking for
– where you were searching on the internet
and how you felt about the information
Living in this internet age, I've certainly looked for information countless times online, but one particular time that I want to talk about is actually this morning when I searched for something about language-learning.
So yeah, it was this morning, around 10:30 I think. I was hanging out with a good friend of mine in a coffeehouse and we were shooting the breeze, talking about anything that came to mind. At one point ... since he had just had a baby girl, he asked me whether a girl would begin speaking earlier than boys.
That was something that I had no idea about, so I just looked it upon the internet. I found a lot of articles about this and they all said that the answer is “Yes, girls talk earlier than boys”. One article gave an example where most girls are able to speak in full sentences by 2, whereas boys might only utter individual words.
How I felt about the information ... well, I found it absolutely fascinating and it was definitely fantastic news for my friend because, like I said, he has a baby girl ...